Thursday, April 20, 2017

BLOG 9 CLASSMATE BLOG CRITIQUE

Classmate Blog Critique: Anna Kirksey http://aek3503.blogspot.com/

Among all my classmates, I think Anna's Blog has been one of the most interesting one. From the very beginning I've always liked the way she has chosen the particular topics and has presented it in a very specific and proper manner. before doing the classmate blog critique, we have done like 8 blogs and I think all of her 8 blogs are very well written. The other thing I like about her blog is that she keeps it simple which is every easy to understand. But there is top 3 blogs that I mostly liked from her blog. They are as follows: 

The first on would be the first blog on Music in which she had written about "Troye Sivan" was very nice. I myself listen to his music and when she talked about it in class, I could totally relate with her blog. In this blog she has thoroughly mentioned about why she likes this artist and his music. 

There are many things I was unaware about him before she wrote in her blog. I didn't know that Troye was best known for being a * for LGBTQ+. I was also unaware from the fact that him and his music had to struggle because of that. But soon he ended up focusing in presenting about the LGBTQ+ community in his music which is very impressive and everyone should respect that.

Moving on to the 2nd one, Anna's third blog on Lifestyle and Popular culture was another impressive one and I also could related to this one as well. On this one she had written about "Two Favorite Beauty Trends and Two "Hacks"" which I thought was well researched and presented.

This blog is basically focused on women as women are the ones who look through beauty trends and hacks. As a woman, I thought this blog had tremendous amount of information which would definitely be helpful. I am not the type of person who is very much fond of make up but I was impressed by the knowledge given to me by this blog. This blog by Anna can be useful mostly for women. She has completely described about things like if hacks really work for people or not. So her blog made me think about this which is a good thing.


The third one on my top 3 list for her blogs would be the seventh blog on Social Media in which she wrote about "Social Media Stories". I think this has been the blog which I can relate to in the highest level. I am a social media person so for me this blog also has been super interesting one. I can relate to this because I am always on my social media and I am also updated to the new changes that take place in the various social media I use.


So basically, in this blog Anna has mentioned about the various Social Media Stories in social medias such as Snapchat, Facebook, Facebook Messenger, and Instagram. She has also mentioned how much people are liking it so far. Even though Snapchat was the one who invented this feature, other social media have been copying it and trying to make it work among people which can be a nice thing to go. Therefore, I feel that Anna has done a great job as far as her Mass Media Criticism Blog is concerned and I wouldn't mind going through her blog every now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment